Rifiniti is a SaaS solutions provider for commercial real-estate end-users (corporate tenants and owner-occupiers). We integrate client data into our proprietary cloud-based data-warehouse, process it, and provide our clients with actionable workplace analytics.
We are a growth stage company with a dynamic, expanding team, consisting of data scientists, software developers, sales, and client services personnel. Our team is located in both Boston, US, and Sofia, Bulgaria. We have an increasing number of customers, all of whom are global companies with significant leased and owned office space for their operations.
Associate Project Manager: Client Services
We need someone who can help to track and update the status of dozens of tasks every day and keep the delivery team informed of changing priorities and changing responsibilities. Most of all, we need someone who can be relied upon for organizational skills and attention to detail.
This is not a technical position; however, we need someone in this role who can learn the technical language of our business, together with some of the tools we use, such as MS Office, Slack, Box and Asana. We will train the candidate, but the candidate must be ready to embrace technology and not be afraid of using it.
Note: this is not a software product management position.
The responsibilities are as follows:
Team Communications and Organization – 50%
- Communicate with internal cross-functional teams.
- Report progress to the Senior Project Manager and apprise team members of decisions and direction given.
- Assist with the day-to-day management of the project from initiation through implementation, and deployment.
- Log in tickets for the various team members in Jira/Asana.
- Track critical-path tasks, and alert team when things are behind schedule.
Data Checking and Quality Assurance – 30%
- Preliminary check of data provided to client and ensure it conforms with data requirements.
- Quality assurance of results produced by our data science team.
External Communications – 20%
- Communicate with customers on tasks they need to complete, and on our progress on their deliverables.
- Monitor implementation meetings and communications, including project launches and customer training.
- Monitor data flow from customer extraction, and alert team of status.
- Report to management and to client on exceptions or errors in the data extraction and processing flow.
- Create client facing reports on results/ trends.
- Draft client facing agendas and post meeting memorandums.
Qualifications, Education And Work Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education, preferably technical background
Strong communication and organization skills
Minimum one year experience in operations support role is desired, including:
– Project management skills including coordination, communication, and troubleshooting
– Demonstrated knowledge of project management tools
– Demonstrated knowledge in Microsoft Office or Office 365 productivity tools
– Knowledge of Asana or Jira is a plus but not required
What We’re Building
Office space is a problem. It is also a solution. With the right data-driven insight, companies can shed unused or ineffective square footage in favor of workspaces that meet the continually changing needs of employees. At Rifiniti, we use data science to bring predictive and actionable insight to entire real estate portfolios. The results are optimized spaces that enable our clients to grow their businesses through more engaged, collaborative, and well, happier employees.