Who we are:
Rifiniti is a SaaS solutions provider for commercial real-estate end-users. We integrate client data into our proprietary cloud-based data-warehouse, process it, and provide our clients with actionable workplace analytics. We are an early-stage IoT software company, disrupting the corporate real estate market, with several successful years of growth. We have a dynamic team, consisting of data scientists, software developers, systems administrators, and sales, marketing and support personnel. Our team is located in Boston, US, and Sofia, Bulgaria. We have a large and growing number of Fortune 500 customers, all of whom have significant leased and owned office space portfolios for their operations.
At Rifiniti, we believe that businesses grow when people are enabled to work, engage and collaborate in spaces that continually meet evolving needs. For some companies that means more space. For others, it means less but more effective spaces. In all cases, Rifiniti’s mission is to always enable employees to deliver their work with maximum productivity, creativity and pride. We help our customers transition to the workplace of the future with collaboration, mobility and flexible work spaces for the next generation employee.
If you want to sell market-leading software into a dramatically changing market and be on the front end of the IoT and analytics explosion, then you need to be here!
The Senior Account Executive (AE) will be responsible for driving sales of Rifiniti software and services within the US Northeast and Eastern Canada. The AE will represent Rifiniti and drive sales to the G1000 accounts, exceeding sales objectives. The AE will manage all aspects of the sales process including active prospecting, qualification, evaluation, close and account care and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team. This is a quota-carrying sales position.
- Define and execute territory and account sales plans for your assigned geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales quotas through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move multiple transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Manage and track customer interaction and transactional information in a CRM system
- Coordinate pre-sales resources throughout the sales cycle.
- Provide presentations, product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Execute a land-and-expand sales strategy with well thought out enterprise sales strategies.
- Provide regular reporting of prospecting, pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experienced. 8–10 years enterprise software sales experience. Minimum 5+ years of experience selling SaaS solutions into enterprise accounts. Early-stage company a big plus.
- Performer. Consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory.
- Domain Expert. Business Intelligence, Analytics, Predictive Modeling or similar background/experience. Corporate Real Estate sales experience a big plus!
- Sales Cycle Expert. You have expertise at enterprise level. You develop and lead prospects by applying analytics to specific business issues. You know how to “drive a deal.”
- Evangelist. Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Rifiniti’s mission. You can go beyond relationship management.
- Team Player. You understand early-stage. You understand the need to work as a team for everyone to be successful. You know there are never enough resources and every day presents a challenge. You thrive on “building it yourself” and the satisfaction it brings.
- Excellent Communicator. You know what to say and more importantly, how and when to say it.