Rifiniti is a growth-stage SaaS solutions provider for commercial real-estate end-users. We integrate client data into our proprietary cloud-based data-warehouse, process it, and provide our clients with actionable workplace analytics.
We have a dynamic team, consisting of data scientists, ETL, front- and back-end software developers, QA experts, and sales and support personnel. Our team is located in Boston, US, Sofia, Bulgaria, and Ukraine. We have a large and growing number of customers, all of whom are global companies with significant leased and owned office space portfolios for their operations.
Our data scientists work closely with our software engineers as well as a growing ecosystem of business partners and customers to build leading edge technologies in big data, machine learning, real time intelligence that scale the business.
- Contribute to implementation of highly scalable ETL infrastructures that collect, store and process large volumes of data daily.
- Leverage machine learning techniques to discover hidden relationships in data
- Conduct statistical analyses to validate, or disprove, hypotheses about data
- Working towards a masters degree (or above) in computer science, applied math or engineering
- Proficiency using Python, Jupyter and Spark
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with AWS a plus
- Excellent and written communication skills in English.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills