Rifiniti is a growth-stage SaaS solutions provider for commercial real-estate end-users. We integrate client data into our proprietary cloud-based data-warehouse, process it, and provide our clients with actionable workplace analytics.
We have a dynamic team, consisting of data scientists, ETL, front- and back-end software developers, QA experts, and sales and support personnel. Our team is located in Boston, US, Sofia, Bulgaria, and Ukraine. We have a large and growing number of customers, all of whom are global companies with significant leased and owned office space portfolios for their operations.
Our data scientists work closely with our software engineers as well as a growing ecosystem of business partners and customers to build leading edge technologies in big data, machine learning, real time intelligence that scale the business.
- Implement and manage highly scalable ETL infrastructures that collect, store and process large volumes of data daily.
- Leverage machine learning techniques to discover hidden relationships in data
- Conduct statistical analyses to validate, or disprove, hypotheses about data
- Continuously document development and delivery processes to enable all team members – both new hires and existing employees — to contribute to all aspects of our work.
- Work closely with customer success, project managers and account managers to respond to customer questions about data requirements, data and Optimo results.
- Masters degree in computer science, applied math or statistics with 2+ year experience in software development, machine learning, data mining.
- Strong proficiency using Python, Jupyter and Spark in production, as well as background in statistical programming, e.g. R or Matlab.
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with AWS a plus
- Excellent and written communication skills in English.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive, competitive plan:
- Salary based on expertise and experience
- Annual performance bonus
- Health insurance plan, with dental and vision
- Regular vacation and personal days off
- Paid sick leave
- 401(k) plan
- Employee stock options
- Long and short-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Option to work from home on occasion