Rifiniti is a fast-growing leader in commercial real estate office utilization, capacity planning, and employee mobility analytics. Rifiniti’s flagship product Optimo is a SaaS platform which enables multiple clients to track, analyze, and reconfigure their office space to make it more optimally used and more attractive to employees. Optimo ingests data with a powerful ETL processing system where client data is collected and processed in a secure facility and stored on encrypted storage.
The position involves importing of data from a variety of sources (web application, internal tools, etc), client submitted information on their buildings. Primary focus will be on setting up various clients’ buildings across the globe into our system.
- Exceptional attention to detail and process is a must.
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel.
- Tasks do not require technical expertise.
- Rifiniti is a small, tight team. Strong interpersonal team and communication skills are a must. English proficiency is needed.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of basic internet data security practices
- Able to write simple Excel macros
- Familiarity with Powerpoint
- Work with Autocad is a big plus
What we offer:
We really value our employees and therefore we offer a substantial remuneration package for all roles, which includes:
- Highly competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus
- Opportunities for career progression
- Open communication with the management team
- Ongoing training in new/existing technologies
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits package including a budget for self-development