Rifiniti is a fast-growing leader in commercial real estate occupancy, usage and capacity planning analytics. Rifiniti’s flagship product, Optimo X, is software-as-a-service which enables multiple clients to track, analyze, and reconfigure their commercial office space. Optimo ingests a wide range of data sources and processes them through state-of-the-art machine learning and data science algorithms. The results are published in a user interface, reports and an API. The marketing coordinator will work with our talented business development, graphic design and marketing teams to assist with our content-based digital marketing strategy for lead generation.
- Assist in writing of blogs, case studies and social media messages.
- Support the development and implementation of marketing programs in the digital and social space.
- Conduct industry research and develop written reports.
- Support the logistics and planning of conferences, trade shows and marketing events.
- Help design email and newsletter campaigns to help foster close customer relationships.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Strong writing and proofreading skills.
- Adept at learning software tools.
- Experience with social media and with graphic design, web design, CSS, and HTML a plus but not required.