Rifiniti is a SaaS solutions provider for commercial real-estate end-users. We integrate client data into our proprietary cloud-based data-warehouse, process it, and provide our clients with actionable workplace analytics.
We have a dynamic team, consisting of data scientists, software developers, systems administrators, and sales, marketing and support personnel. Our team is located in Boston, US, and Sofia, Bulgaria. We have a large and growing number of customers, all of whom are global companies with significant leased and owned office space portfolios for their operations.
This position is focused on on-boarding new clients and servicing existing clients. We need someone who can track and update the status of multiple tasks every day, and keep the technical team informed of changing priorities and changing responsibilities. Most of all, we need someone who can be relied upon for organizational skills and attention to detail. This is not a Product Management Position although intimate knowledge of the product and collecting feedback from clients on evolving the product is required.
This is not a technical position. However, we need someone in this role who can learn the technical language of our business, our data requirements and use tools such as as MS Office, Jira, and Asana. We will train the candidate, but the candidate must be ready to embrace technology and not be afraid of using it.
The position is based in our Boston office. Most of the responsibilities require process management, team leadership, and status reporting.
Team Communications and Project Organization – 50%
- Communicate with cross-functional teams (data science, software, and sales) when it comes to delivering results to our clients.
- Work with data scientists to review the client data, process it through our algorithms, and review results
- Report progress to Rifiniti’s Chief Success Officer on client projects
- Track critical-path tasks, and alert the team when things are behind schedule
Customer Communications – 30%
- Communicate with customers on tasks they need to complete, and on our progress on their projects
- Walk clients and prospects through our data requirements
- Monitor implementation meetings and communications, including project launches and customer training
- Monitor data flow from customer extraction and alert team of status
- Report to management and to client on exceptions or errors in the data extraction and processing flow
Special Projects and Initiatives – 20%
- Serve as project manager or project participant on company-wide projects and communication with vendors/partners
- Assist in coordinating customer visits for executive team and assist in preparing for organizing conferences and trade shows
Qualifications, Education And Work Experience Required:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent education, preferably technical background
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Minimum one year experience in operations support role is desired, including:
- Project management skills including coordination, communication, and troubleshooting
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management tools
- Demonstrated knowledge in Microsoft Office productivity tools
- Experience with Jira and Asana is a plus but not required