Rifiniti is a growth-stage SaaS solutions provider for commercial real-estate end-users. We integrate client data into our proprietary cloud-based data-warehouse, process it, and provide our clients with actionable workplace analytics.
We have a dynamic team, consisting of data scientists, ETL, front- and back-end software developers, QA experts, and sales and support personnel. Our team is located in Boston, US, Sofia, Bulgaria, and Ukraine. We have a large and growing number of customers, all of whom are global companies with significant leased and owned office space portfolios for their operations.
The senior developer will work with the founders and a talented team in our Sofia and Boston offices to lead the development of the front and back-end of our new Optimo X SaaS.
- Develop advanced UI components based on prototypes, mock-ups, and designs.
- Work closely with other developers, data scientists, and senior management to continuously enhance the product.
- Participate in project planning sessions with fellow team members to analyze requirements and outline proposed solutions.
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional, global environment.
- Ability to work independently and adapt quickly to ongoing client requirements.
- Develop system specifications, and translate system requirements to task specifications for junior data scientists.
- Manage projects on time and on budget to meet project specifications using scrum/agile methodologies.
- Keep the software team abreast of new strategic and technology information relevant to Rifinitiâ€™s products and services.
- Lead the development of new modules for Optimo X
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent work experience developing web applications with Ruby on Rails as individual contributor.
- Experience with charting libraries (ex: HighCharts) and third party mapping (ex: MapBox)
- Excellent knowledge of the entire web stack including back-end technologies, as well as the ability to participate in API design (ex: GraphQL).
- Experience working with relational databases (MySQL)
- Some understanding of modern DevOps tools (Docker/Kubernetes, Terraform).
- Knowledge about Amazon AWS cloud platform (S3, EC2, RDS etc).
- Mastery of scrum/agile development methodologies and tools (GitHub, Jira, Confluence)
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and Bulgarian.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary based on expertise and experience
- Standard benefits under Bulgarian law
- Annual performance bonus
- Employee stock options
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Sofia, Bulgaria (Rifiniti Bulgaria EOOD)