Our client, Rifiniti, is a SaaS solutions provider for commercial real-estate end-users. They integrate client data into a proprietary cloud-based data-warehouse, process it, and provide their clients with actionable workplace analytics. Rifiniti services a large and growing number of Fortune 500 customers, enabling them to understand how their office space is used, right-size their real-estate portfolios, and redesign their offices to reduce costs and maximize employee productivity, innovation, and satisfaction.
Rifiniti is looking to add an experienced Executive Assistant to their dynamic team that will support the Chief Executive Officer, President/CSO and additional Executive Management as needed. The ideal candidate will be a highly self-motivated, professional with the ability to effectively communicate with a diverse group of internal and external clients across all levels of the organization. This self-starter will possess exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage changing priorities with minimal supervisor.
- Provide high level admin support to CEO and 2 additional key executives day to day
- Interface and communicate with internal and external customers; direct people to the appropriate resource; research solutions and respond to email
- Ensure clear lines of communication to and from the CEO and Executive Management Team and other staff regarding needs for additional information, deadlines, assignments, priorities, etc.
- Manage designated staff calendars using Outlook; schedule and coordinate meetings, events and conference calls
- Coordinate domestic and international travel; planning itinerary and logistics
- Provide meeting support; prepare agenda, develop professional presentations, proactively gather supporting documentation from key stakeholders, help monitor time, and scribe meeting notes to ensure owners have clearly defined actions items
- Compose and edit memos, letters or other correspondence that accurately represents the office of the CEO/Exec Team
- Handle highly confidential, sensitive and/or critical information, files, records and reports
- Perform other duties as needed
- At least five years of administrative experience with demonstrated ability to support Executive staff
- Self-starter who is able to take initiative to drive results with minimal supervision
- Proven experience working on diverse administrative assignments with competing priorities
- The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal skills and initiative
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint required