Who we are:
Rifiniti is a SaaS solutions provider for commercial real-estate end-users. We integrate client data into our proprietary cloud-based data-warehouse, process it, and provide our clients with actionable workplace analytics.
We are an early-stage IoT software company, disrupting the corporate real estate market, with several successful years of growth. We have a dynamic team, consisting of data scientists, software developers, systems administrators, and sales, marketing and support personnel. Our team is located in Boston, US, and Sofia, Bulgaria. We have a large and growing number of Fortune 500 customers, all of whom have significant leased and owned office space portfolios for their operations.
At Rifiniti, we believe that businesses grow when people are enabled to work, engage and collaborate in spaces that continually meet evolving needs. For some companies that means more space. For others, it means less but more effective spaces. In all cases, Rifiniti’s mission is to always enable employees to deliver their work with maximum productivity, creativity and pride. We help our customers transition to the workplace of the future with collaboration, mobility and flexible work spaces for the next generation employee.
If you want to sell market-leading software into a dramatically changing market and be on the front end of the IoT and analytics explosion, then you need to be here!
The Business Development Representative (BDR) will be responsible for supporting Field Account Executives hunting new business within North America. The BDR will represent Rifiniti and build a pipeline of qualified opportunities within G1000 accounts.
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our team.
Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day. Rifiniti offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell an IoT SaaS application in a disruptive market and take your career to the next level!
- Initiate outbound interaction with our prospect base of G1000 potential customers and respond/qualify incoming web and phone inquiries.
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world class experience
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing contacts using creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Provide presentations and general support to prospective customers
- Evangelize Rifiniti and our market disrupting technology and analytics
- Exceed monthly goals of qualified opportunities, quality contacts and daily activities
- Manage and track customer interaction and transactional information in a CRM system (Salesforce.com)
- Experience. 1-3 years B2B technology business development experience. Early-stage company a big plus.
- Tenacious self starter. You tirelessly promote our solutions every day.
- Evangelist. Highly driven individual with with a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Rifiniti’s mission.
- Team Player. You understand early-stage. You understand the need to work as a team for everyone to be successful. You know there are never enough resources and every day presents a challenge. You thrive on “building it yourself” and the satisfaction it brings.
- Excellent Communicator. You know what to say and more importantly, how and when to say it.