Rifiniti is a growth-stage SaaS solutions provider for commercial real-estate end-users. We integrate client data into our proprietary cloud-based data-warehouse, process it, and provide our clients with actionable workplace analytics.
We have a dynamic team, consisting of data scientists, ETL, front- and back-end software developers, QA experts, and sales and support personnel. Our team is located in Boston, US, Sofia, Bulgaria, and Ukraine. We have a large and growing number of customers, all of whom are global companies with significant leased and owned office space portfolios for their operations.
The systems operations (sys ops) specialist will work with a talented team in our Sofia and Boston offices to provide support to all technical functions.
- Work closely with developers and data scientists to continuously deliver system operations excellence
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional, global environment.
- Ability to work independently and adapt quickly to ongoing client requirements.
- Develop system specifications
- Manage projects on time and on budget to meet project specifications using scrum/agile methodologies.
- Keep the team abreast of new sys ops technology relevant to Rifinitiâ€™s products and services.
- Excellent working knowledge in the following: Docker/Kubernetes, Python, Terraform, Ansible/Chef.
- Experience working with relational databases (MySQL)
- Experienced with Amazon AWS cloud platform (S3, EC2, RDS etc)
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and Bulgarian.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary based on expertise and experience
- Standard benefits under Bulgarian law
- Annual performance bonus
- Employee stock options
- Continuing education reimbursement